- What is a in HTML?
- How do I remove bullets from UL?
- What is semantic tag HTML?
- Does NAV go inside body?
- Where does the NAV tag go?
- Should I put Nav inside header?
- Is NAV tag necessary?
- What does just as an aside mean?
- What does Aside do in HTML?
- Does the header go in the body?
- Should Aside be inside main?
- What does UL mean in HTML?
- What is section and aside in HTML?
- Should I use NAV or Div?
- What is NAV tag in CSS?
What is a in HTML?
Jump to section.
The HTML element (or anchor element), with its href attribute, creates a hyperlink to web pages, files, email addresses, locations in the same page, or anything else a URL can address.
Content within each should indicate the link’s destination..
How do I remove bullets from UL?
It is possible to remove bullets from ul lists by setting the CSS list-style-type property to none . As a result, the bullets disappear from the list. Note: to get rid of the automatic indentation, you can also set margin and padding to 0.
What is semantic tag HTML?
A semantic element clearly describes its meaning to both the browser and the developer. Examples of non-semantic elements: