- How do I fix a footer at the bottom of the page in Word?
- Should I put Nav inside header?
- How do I stick a div to the bottom of the page?
- Why is my footer not at the bottom?
- Does the footer go inside the body?
- Does NAV go inside main?
- What is the difference between main and body in HTML?
- Where does the main tag appear?
- How do I fix a footer at the bottom of the page?
- What goes in a footer HTML?
- Is NAV tag necessary?
- Should Aside be inside main?
How do I fix a footer at the bottom of the page in Word?
Click the Page Layout tab.Click the marker to the right of Page Setup.Click on the Layout tab of the resulting dialog box.Adjust the header and/or footer distance From edge (that would be the distance from the top/bottom edge of the paper)Click OK..
Should I put Nav inside header?
5 Answers. It’s completely up to you. You can either put them in the header or not, as long as the elements within them are internal navigation elements only (i.e. don’t link to external sites such as a twitter or facebook account) then it’s fine.
How do I stick a div to the bottom of the page?
Set the position of div at the bottom of its container can be done using bottom, and position property. Set position value to absolute and bottom value to zero to placed a div at the bottom of container.
Why is my footer not at the bottom?
Basically, the problem is happening because the footer element is ‘pushed’ under the element that is above it and the height of that element isn’t as long as the height of the page.
Does the footer go inside the body?
Since the footer is a visible piece of your site, it should go within the body. Although, as far as I know, browsers will probably show it regardless of whether it’s in or out of the. Keep in mind that